As summer is creeping to a close I thought it was the perfect time to share this delicious s’mores bake. This gooey and delicious marshmallow S’mores Bake is truly the perfect summer dessert that you and your family are going to love!
S’mores have a way of bringing people together and this s’mores bake does just the same! My family loves it and has decided it’s their new favorite recipe.
This s’mores bake has a delicious buttery base filled with crispy graham crackers and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups that melt in your mouth. They’re topped with toasted marshmallows and are one of the best things you’ll ever taste. You won’t be able to stop at just one!
This recipe is super easy to make, and it’s a fun recipe for kids to help with. Ford absolutely loved making these with me and eating them too!
S’mores Bake Recipe
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups
- 1 cup chopped graham crackers
- 4 cups mini marshmallows for the topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Melt butter and let it come to room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl combine the melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla extract, and stir to combine. Gently fold in the flour, baking powder, and salt, and then fold in the chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and graham cracker pieces.
- Spread batter into the lined baking dish, and smooth it out evenly. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until lightly golden on top. The middle will still be a little gooey, but you want them that way. Do not over-bake or they will be too dry!
- Remove from the oven, and sprinkle mini marshmallows on top. Turn your oven to broil, and cook the marshmallows until they’re golden. Remove from the oven and let them cool completely before slicing into squares.