Morning Coffee with Keke – 15 things you don’t know about me
I love when I can share and open up so you guys can get to know me better. I thought this would be fun for today’s Morning Coffee with Keke so here are 15 things you might not know about me…
- When I’m hanging out with family or friends I try to not go on my phone. I notice a lot of people revert to their phones in social situations, but I like being present with people and giving them my full attention.
- I get insanely bad optical migraines. This means I get blurred vision for about 20 minutes before one comes on. It’s terrifying but also it’s a blessing in disguise because it acts as a warning sign for me to take medicine before a migraine actually hits.
- I really don’t like being used. I am naturally extremely giving to the people around me, but I’ve had a lot of people in my life take advantage of that and have had to walk away.
- Fast food? Love it. There is nothing better than stopping at a Taco Bell drive-through on a road trip or grabbing McDonald’s breakfast when you’re a little hungover haha
- I hate apples. I’ve hated them since first grade. Always have, always will.
- Growing up we had so many animals! Chickens, hamsters, mice, turtles, and dogs! I’ve always been obsessed with animals and still am to this day. I definitely appreciate my poor parents giving in everytime I wanted some crazy new pet. It taught me so much about responsibility and caring for someone other than yourself at an early age. Now I’m so blessed to have my very own puppy Saint James.
- I scare super easily. Haunted houses, scary movies, weird noises, it’s almost guaranteed I’ll jump and scream and possibly even cry.
- Traveling is one of my favorite things to do but I’m also a huge homebody. I love the comfort of being in my own bed and having my little routine. I can’t travel for too long at a time otherwise I get extremely homesick.
- I love Reeses! The holiday shaped ones are my kryptonite and I could eat a whole bag in one sitting and still go back for more.
- I am obsessed with Pinterest! I don’t know if others have moved on, but I go on a few times a day to get inspiration for shoots or grab recipes — it’s like flipping through a magazine for me! I still love my magazines though, especially Real Simple.
- I love puzzles. It could be a scavenger hunt or just being a detective and figuring out a surprise but I live for solving things. It’s probably because Virgos always think so logically but I am always trying to analyze and figure things out. (Probably even stuff that I shouldn’t be).
- I love aromatherapy! Candles, oil diffusers, fuzzy socks, blankets and a glass of wine are right up my alley.
- If I don’t go to bed early I am extremely grumpy the next day. Even if I get enough sleep there is something about staying up past 11 that my body hates. I try to be upstairs and ready for bed before 10.
- The mountains are my happy place. Whether I’m hiking, camping, or sleeping under the stars the mountains give me peace and make me feel at ease. I always feel so refreshed and recharged after being outside especially in the mountains.
- I always want to make people laugh because I truly believe it can heal people. Life can get very serious, and there’s a lot of hardship in our world. When people spend time with me or come to my blog, I hope they leave feeling happier or at least at peace knowing they can be themselves.