Gift Guide for the Hostess
I seriously love hosting parties and get togethers for my friends. It might be up there next to baking as one of my favorite things to do. What I don’t love is always getting 20 bottles of wine as hostess gifts. (Okay that’s a lie you definitely can never have enough bottles of wine…) However, it would be nice to get something a little different every once in a while. I’ve put together a few gift ideas that I like to bring the host/ hostess when I go to a party or gathering…I also wouldn’t mind getting any of these items myself. This gift guide for the hostess is everything you and your party thrower friend will need, want, and more!
- GAIL SIMMONS BRINGING IT HOME COOKBOOK – William Sonoma
- GOLD WIRE BASKET – McGee & Co.
- GOLD VASES – McGee & Co.
- LARGE VALUSPA CANDLE – Nordstrom
- WOODEN PEDESTAL – McGee & Co.
- OLIVE WOOD HEART SPOON – The Little Market
- TRUFFLE ALFREDO – William Sonoma
- ELDERFLOWER LIQUID SOAP & LOTION DUO – McGee & Co.
- CHECK HAND TOWEL – McGee & Co.
I hope you guys find this gift guide for the hostess useful. Also, if you or your friend are more into staying home by yourselves than throwing a party, check out my Gift Guide for the Homebody, it’s got everything you need to never leave your house again!