Friday Favorites – Self-Care
After a busy week, I want to take the time to chat with you about self-care. As mamas, it’s so easy to get swept up in life and to forget to care for ourselves. We make sure everyone is taken care of and that everyone feels important. Sometimes we can forget how important we are. You are so worth it. Take the time to do something for yourself. Something that helps you to relax, and brings you a little bit of peace and joy.
Check out my Friday Favorites below where I’ve rounded up some of the items that I love for self-care. And while you’re at it, head over to the blog by clicking the image below for more self-care tips! I hope you’ll put some of them into action this weekend.
- Smiley Face Slippers: Cozy slippers are essential for a relaxing morning. And how cute are these smiley faces
- Heating Patches: These patches are convenient and natural, and help to comfort cramps. A woman’s best friend at that time of the month
- Lip Butter Balm: Summer Fridays Butter Balm works wonders on chapped lips. A must-have for when we start getting into the colder months.
- Super Soft Blanket: This super soft throw blanket is so buttery soft – the best barefoot dreams blanket dupe!
- Hot Air Brush: The Revlon one-step hair dryer and volumizer makes it quick and easy to style your hair. Just what any mama needs!
I hope you guys take some time for self-care this week! You deserve it, mamas!