I hope your holiday season has been full of fun, hot chocolate, and Christmas movies. I’ll admit, I’ve already watched Home Alone three times! Ready to bring the holiday vibes to the next level? These Christmas Confetti Cookies are perfect! They are super easy to make and you probably already have a lot of the ingredients laying around the house.
Christmas Confetti Cookies Recipe
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 & 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sprinkles, plus more for topping the cookies
- 1/2 cup M&M’s
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar together on medium-high speed for 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add in the vanilla extract, almond extract and egg and beat until combined, about 1 minute.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in the sprinkles, M&M’s and white chocolate chips until combined.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop dough balls and place 2 inches apart on a linked baking sheet and top with more sprinkles if desired. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges but still soft in the middle.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool on a wire rack.
I hope you guys enjoy this Christmas Confetti Cookies recipe. Check out this gingerbread cake to try out next!