Back-to-school Pencil Cookies
Are you looking for fun snacks to make your kids for their first week in school? These Back-To-School Pencil Cookies are the perfect treat for your kiddos after school!
This recipe is so dang easy. There are only 3 ingredients: wafer cookies, melting chocolate and chocolate chips. It’s also a fun activity to do with your young kids.
Here is the recipe…
24 sugar wafer cookies
1 1/2 c. white chocolate chips
pink food coloring
mini chocolate chips
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a small serrated knife, make two diagonal cuts into one end of each wafer cookie to create a point.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave white chocolate chips at 50% power in 30-second intervals until melted.
- To one bowl of melted white chocolate, whisk in a couple of drops of pink food coloring.
- Dip the flat end of each cookie into the pink chocolate to create the eraser, then dip the pointed end of each cookie into the white chocolate to make the tip. Place a mini chocolate chip at the point of each pencil.
- Let sit for 15 minutes, or until set.
I hope you enjoy these Back-to-school Pencil Cookies. If you liked this post, check out this one next!