5 Reasons To Have Superfood Greens Every Day
We all know that we should be eating our greens, but sometimes it’s hard to get enough in our diets. That’s why I’m a big fan of BeWell Superfood Greens. They’re an easy way to make sure you’re getting all the nutrients your body needs, and they taste great too! Here are 5 reasons to have your superfood greens every day:
- Greens are packed with nutrients. Veggies like spirulina, spinach, and kale are super rich in vitamins A, C, and K, as well as minerals like iron and calcium. But it’s not just the big names that pack a punch—greens are also full of phytonutrients and antioxidants that help boost immunity and fight inflammation.
- Eating greens can help you lose weight. If you’re trying to slim down, greens can be a big help. They’re low in calories but high in fiber, so they’ll fill you up without weighing you down. And since they’re packed with nutrients, you won’t need to eat as much to feel satisfied.
- Greens are good for your gut health. The fiber in greens helps keep things moving along smoothly in your digestive system, and they’ve also been shown to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria. Having a healthy gut improves your immune system immensely.
- Greens can give you more energy. If you’re feeling sluggish, green juice or smoothie can give you the boost you need to power through your day. The vitamins and minerals in greens will give you sustained energy instead of the sugar-high crash that comes from unhealthy snacks.
- Greens can improve your skin health. Need one more reason to love greens? They can help improve the appearance of your skin! The vitamins and antioxidants in leafy greens can help protect your skin from damage, reduce inflammation, and fight free radicals that cause wrinkles and fine lines.
More on BeWell Superfood Greens
+ One scoop of this versatile, vegan superfood powder delivers a blend of 36 fruits and vegetables in each serving for a boost of greens. +
+ Featuring prebiotic fiber and phytonutrients along with a natural, deep-green color courtesy of Blue-Green Algae derived from Spirulina, Chlorella, Wheatgrass, and Barley Grass, this vegan nutrition supplement provides the benefits of eating the full-color spectrum of fruits and vegetables. +
+ Contains no artificial colors, flavors, fillers, sweeteners, or added sugars +
Our bodies need a wide variety of nutrients to function properly, and it can be tough to get all the vitamins and minerals we need from diet alone. That’s why I take BeWell Superfood Greens every morning. They help me make sure I’m getting all the nutrients my body needs, and they taste great too! If you’re looking for an easy way to improve your health, I highly recommend giving them a try. All you have to do is scoop, stir, and enjoy! Make your favorite green powder smoothie!
Take them on the go with you with this cup from my favorite blender bundle for the greens powder aesthetic.