My body basically runs on coffee and cookies so I thought why not combine the two to make my absolute favorite combination ever, coffee chocolate chip cookies. Everyone loves a classic chewy chocolate chip cookie but now it just has a hint of rich coffee flavor. I mean, does that not sound like heaven?
These cookies are super easy to make and insanely delicious with that added boost from brewed coffee and granules. I guarantee everyone will come back for cookie number two and three and four. I can’t guarantee that they won’t be bouncing off your walls though.
Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg and 1 large egg yolk
- 2 1/4 teaspoons ground coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 teaspoons brewed coffee
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat together butter and sugars until smooth. Don’t overmix.
- Add in the whole egg and then the yolk, and mix.
- Add in ground coffee, vanilla, and brewed coffee, mix to just combine.
- Slowly mix in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- When a dough forms, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out evenly sized balls and place them on the baking sheet. Chill the dough for an hour.
- Once chilled, bake cookies for 15 minutes and Enjoy!
Bake a batch of these, brew yourself a cup of joe, and come have you Morning Coffee with Keke!