Let’s be honest I’ve been taking part in lots of fall activities since August. The crisp air and fall leaves just makes me so happy and ready to do everything and anything fall related. Here are a few I have yet to do and am so excited about. I’ll be checking some of these off very soon since Brock and I are heading to New York this weekend for a wedding!
10 Fall Activities
- Go apple picking and make a fresh version of my maple bourbon apple cider.
- Spend a Saturday morning shopping at a local farmer’s market.
- Pile a bunch of pillows and blankets outside on my patio and cozy up for a Hocus Pocus movie night.
- Bake a fall-inspired treat like these pumpkin spice pancakes or these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
- Clean out my summer clothes and any fall clothes I won’t be wearing anymore and donate them to the community.
- Grab a cronut from Dominique Ansel’s bakery and a cappuccino and walk around Central Park. (This one I’ll be doing Friday since it’ll be my first time in NYC!)
- Light this pumpkin candle or this apple cider candle and take a relaxing bubble bath.
- Pick out the best pumpkin at a local pumpkin patch and carve it while listening to festive music!
- Host a friendsgiving with lots and lots of pumpkin pie!
- Somehow rent this amazing orange truck that I stumbled upon and take it for a drive on some country backroads.
What are some of your must dos this fall? I’d love to here them!