donut shop

Let's connect!

Contact

Daisies

favorites

Colorful Swimsuit, Colorful Life

May 19, 2017

It’s warming up this weekend and I can’t tell you how excited I am to wear my new Mara Hoffman color block swimsuit! I love Mara Hoffman’s brand, because it just radiates positivity and it’s full of color! Not to mention she recently has made changes to make her brand more eco-conscious and sustainable, something that is hard to come by in the fashion world.

I’m normally not the type of person to go for crazy patterns or styles, but the second I spotted this swimsuit I knew it had to be mine. It is a piece that makes me truly happy to be in and I find myself constantly looking for reasons to wear it. I’m so in love with it that my boss had to tell me it was too inappropriate for work the other day…lol just kidding about that one, I wear it under my work clothes, obviously.

I got to take this colorful swimsuit out for a test drive in Palm Springs when we stopped by The Saguaro Hotel! It was kind of like we were made for each other. If you guys haven’t been to this hotel, it’s a must see in Palm Springs. Whether you’re at the beach or lounging by the pool at The Saguaro this swimsuit is sure to turn heads!

Life is about using the whole box of crayons!

I think this swimsuit serves as a little reminder to add a little color to your life. As a virgo, I crave routine and structure and while that’s not necessarily a bad thing, sometimes it’s easy to get stuck in my own routine. I have to remind myself that life is about jumping out of your comfort zone and doing things that excite you!

Some of you may just see a swim suit, but when I put it on I see so much more! I see a colorful future ahead of me and I’m ready to be surprised by what life throws my way!

Sorry for the insane amount of pictures of myself, but you guys don’t understand my love for this suit! Trust me when I say it’s worth the investment!

SHOP THIS POST

comments +

1. klaunder4817 says:

Such a perfect suit for the Saguaro! I have been to the one in Scottsdale, AZ and it looks just the same! I also lovvvve that cover up! Your website is so pretty by the way!

2. Mandy Allen says:

I love this years style of high top bikini trunks. I am not keen on skimpy things that feel awkward to wear and I prefer to cover up much more.

Enjoy the journey!

3. ncmedina says:

What a cool swimsuit! I am glad that you are adding more color to your wardrobe. Life is so much fun with extra color in it!

xx

Cristina

4. cutebrandik says:

beautiful swim suit! I love the high waited bottoms!
    -Brandi Kimberly

5. thefashionableaccountant says:

How fun, I love this swim suit!! I have wanted to visit this hotel so bad!!
    Xo, Nikki | http://www.thefashionableaccountant.com

6. dannie54 says:

I’m in love with the colors on this bikini! I also love that there’s a high waisted bottom. I really enjoy those because they help me with the parts of my body that I’m self-concious of. So pretty!

xoxo,
    Dannie

7. LOOOOVE this swimsuit Kelly! You look amazing! <3 and that cover up is the cutest, I love that you can still see that beautiful swimsuit

8. Liz says:

Omg love this suit! so flattering!!! I have the worst time wearing swimsuits and not feeling huge in them. This one is perfect!!!

9. Dylan says:

This suit is so pretty. I love the bright colors and it looks great on you!

10. Laura says:

I love Mara Hoffman! Her prints are so fabulous and that swimsuit looks amazing on you!
    xo, Laura