donut shop

Let's connect!

Contact

Daisies

favorites

My 5 Favorite Mimosa Recipes

Mar 28, 2017

Brunch season is upon us my friends and you know what that means…bottomless mimosas! Or maybe just one mimosa for the grown ups reading this. No matter how many mimosas you’re having, the typical Orange juice mimosas can get a little boring (or hard to get down when you’re hungover). I have come up with a list of my 5 favorite mimosa recipes for you guys because sometimes OJ just doesn’t cut it!

1. Pineapple Mimosa.

This one is my absolute favorite. Pineapple juice is so sweet and light, mixed with champagne it makes the perfect morning cocktail! Not to mention it aids with de-bloating, since it’s filled with potassium and bromelain. So go ahead and wear that tight outfit and sip your pineapple mimosas all morning long. Also I just love carrying around a drink with a pineapple garnish, cause how cute is that?

2. Peach Mimosa aka ‘the bellini.’

The Bellini is my mom’s absolute favorite! The first time she tried it was at The Huntley Hotel in L.A. and ever since it’s been one of our go to mimosa cocktails. It’s a mixture of Prosecco sparkling wine and peach puree. The only thing about this one is it’s so sweet that I can only have one or two…maybe that’s not such a bad thing though.

3. Pomegranate Mimosa.

I love pomegranate mimosas because they taste amazing and I feel super healthy drinking them. Kind of an oxymoron, but seriously pomegranate juice is SO good for you. It supposedly has 3 times the antioxidant activity as red wine and green tea! So go out and sip on these delicious mimosas, and leave the kleenex at home!

4. Mango Puree Mimosa.

Mango mimosas are super refreshing and great during those seriously hot brunch dates. Ya know the ones where you’re like sweating profusely, but drink so many mimosas that you don’t even care. All it takes is blended up mango, some champagne and some mango slices to garnish with! You’re going to love this one!

5. Raspberry Lemonade Mimosa.

I don’t know about you guys but I love raspberry lemonade. It is so thirst-quenching and delicious during spring and summer! So I thought why not mix two things I really love and make a mimosa out of it. It’s just like drinking sparkling lemonade but it gives you little buzz 🙂 Trust me it’s really good.

I think we can all agree that there are a million things you can add to champagne to make it even more delicious, but I hope you guys enjoy my 5 favorite mimosa recipes! What is one of your favorite mimosas?!

P.S. If you guys like my Good Vibes bottle it’s from an amazing company called The Created Co. They make super cool drinkware AND donate 10% of their net profits to help build wells that bring clean water to those in need. Check em out if you get a chance…not sponsored I just really love their brand and all that they’re doing!

comments +

1. HDTHReviews says:

Wow the pineapple mimosa sounds delicious! I honestly had no idea pineapple helped with bloating. This will be my next drink yum. Thanks for sharing. XO

2. Aarika says:

What? There is more than one way to make a mimosa? Where has this information been all my life?! =) I always make the traditional mimosas, and now, I can’t wait to try all the others! A mimosa with pineapple juice sounds perfect. Thanks!

3. These all sound so good! I am DEFINITELY trying out the raspberry lemonade mimosa recipe 🙂

Xo, Victoria

4. Love mimosas, so this post is amazing!! Also, I’m obsessed with your dress!

5. I am an absolute sucker for a great mimosa and these look DELICIOUS! Thanks for the great ideas.

xo, Taylor (the sprinkle.tayloramead.com)

6. Erica says:

I love anything with pineapple in it, so I’d have to choose that one. Though they all sound delish and a lot of fun.

7. interesting! time to party! cool dress.

Courtney Bentley || http://www.courtneyvioletbentley.com

8. Christine says:

Never had any!! Can’t wait to make my own!! Thanks for sharing!

9. iannemcabangon says:

I need to try this this weekend! Thanks for sharing love.
    Xo, Christianne

10. cheersjenna says:

Love these ideas and your dress is darling! I love the idea of a raspberry lemonade mimosa. I will have to give it a try.

Cheers, J

11. OMG these all sound amazing especially the mango one! Sooo ready for whole 30 to be over and try them! Thanks for sharing!!!

Julie | https://scorseofstyles.com/

12. Emily says:

The raspberry lemonade one sounds so good! I’ll have to give it a try asap!

Emily

13. omg, these all sound amazing! I have never thought to add anything other than oj! great tips!

Nicole / theleopardcoat.com

14. All of these sound delicious! I’ve had a peach bellini before, and when I make it at home, I make sure to use a less-sweet champagne and puree my own peaches without any added sugar. It makes a difference!

15. evans267 says:

So many ways to make a mimosa! It would be the mango one for me 🙂

April | http://thebluehydrangeas.com