donut shop

Let's connect!

Contact

Daisies

favorites

The Perfect Valentine’s Skirt

Jan 27, 2017

I LOVE Valentine’s Day! I may be super single, but Valentine’s Day, to me, is so much more than celebrating with a significant other. It’s about appreciating ALL of your loved ones whether that be your boyfriend, friends, your family, or even just yourself!  I spoiled myself a little with this skirt. It’s definitely not something I would wear everyday but for Valentine’s day it’s perfect! id3a5287id3a5293

It is super comfortable, has a lot of movement, and it’s adorable! I paired it with a cozy J.Crew sweater but it would look super cute with a blouse or tank top as well. It’s perfect for your Galentine’s day or date night needs 🙂

You can find my outfit details here:

id3a5272id3a5282

My sister got me this Mantraband bracelet not too long ago and while it is very cute, it’s the message that I love the most about it. It says to enjoy the journey, something that we so often forget to do. It’s easy to get stuck in a routine or constantly worry about your next move and forget to just appreciate what you have right now. Sometimes it’s good to take a step back, look around and say, “Hey I’m here, I’m breathing, and I have a lot to be thankful for.” This bracelet serves as a reminder to enjoy my journey each and every day and maybe it can do the same for you!

id3a5262

What are some of your favorite “Mantras”? I’d love to hear!

screen-shot-2016-11-18-at-2-05-16-pm

comments +

1. Omg love, love this🙌🏼 Such a pretty colour

2. That skirt is so cute! Perfect for Valentines Day
    xo

3. Beauty & Colour says:

Love the Melrose Place backdrop and your outfit!

Caitlin, Beauty & Colour

4. Dani says:

Ok this is gorgeous! That skirt is such a dream. I am loving your blog, the layout is to die for!

5. Pink and pleats!! Absolutely perfect for Valentines Day!

6. I agree about Valentine’s Day- it’s all about loving ourselves, friends, families and significant others if you have them! I am loving this whole outfit and your photos! Super cute!

xo,
    Heather
    playingdressupallday.com

7. You look adorable! Also, I love your site…so happy I found it!

8. gaonouelo says:

OMG! I love the pink skirt! It’s super girly and flirty! Great post 🙂

9. cutebrandik says:

Pink and Grey is such an elegant combo and I am obsessed with your skirt. absolutely stunning.

-Brandi Kimberly

10. layersofchic says:

this skirt is indeed perfect for V-day! love the color and pleats!

11. Susan says:

I love everything about that skirt!! The pleats and the color are just to die for! I love wearing mantras! I have a girl boss cuff that isn’t necessarily a mantra per say, but it’s the reminder I need to keep my confidence up, and keep working hard!

12. allieatmistyle says:

love the simplicity of this outfit, but it makes a great statement! xo
    allie

13. Shannon says:

oh my goodness, this look is amazing!!! I LOVE the skirt with the sweater. that colour scheme is killer!