10 Fall Activities
Let’s be honest I’ve been taking part in lots of fall activities since August. The crisp air and fall leaves just makes me so happy and ready to do everything and anything fall related. Here are a few I have yet to do and am so excited about. I’ll be checking some of these off very soon since Brock and I are heading to New York this weekend for a wedding!
10 Fall Activities
- Go apple picking and make a fresh version of my maple bourbon apple cider.
- Spend a Saturday morning shopping at a local farmer’s market.
- Pile a bunch of pillows and blankets outside on my patio and cozy up for a Hocus Pocus movie night.
- Bake a fall-inspired treat like these pumpkin spice pancakes or these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
- Clean out my summer clothes and any fall clothes I won’t be wearing anymore and donate them to the community.
- Grab a cronut from Dominique Ansel’s bakery and a cappuccino and walk around Central Park. (This one I’ll be doing Friday since it’ll be my first time in NYC!)
- Light this pumpkin candle or this apple cider candle and take a relaxing bubble bath.
- Pick out the best pumpkin at a local pumpkin patch and carve it while listening to festive music!
- Host a friendsgiving with lots and lots of pumpkin pie!
- Somehow rent this amazing orange truck that I stumbled upon and take it for a drive on some country backroads.
What are some of your must dos this fall? I’d love to here them!
I love your hair!! So gorgeous. Also, I’m heading over to check out your maple bourbon apple cider asap!
Can I just say that truck is swoon worthy
I’m super excited to go apple picking for the first time this weekend!
I went to an apple orchard for their caramel apple festival last month, but it was entirely TOO HOT to go apple picking! I’m excited to go again now that it’s cooler and get some apples for my apple spice cake. Thanks for sharing these are all lovely ideas.
Your activities sound so cozy! We don’t get much of a fall here in Los Angeles, but I am looking forward to jogging in the hills in the middle of the afternoon. It is so beautiful in the middle of the day when the sun is shining, but it’s usually way too hot and I have to wait until the evening!
Wow super cute outfit! love the boots and the vest. Looks great on you!
Patricia @ Grab a Plate
What fun activity ideas! Who doesn’t love the fall! Great outfit you chose, too!
Back-to-school Pencil Cookies | Donuts & Daisies
[…] are only 3 ingredients: wafer cookies, melting chocolate and chocolate chips. It’s also a fun activity to do with your young […]